Applications are now open for the training on social dialogue for Maltese workers
Two courses are being offered, namely the Bipartite Social Dialogue and the Tripartite Social Dialogue
Successfull applicants will be awarded a Certificate of attendance delivered in the occasion of the awarding ceremony which will be organised at the end of the activity.
The following training modules will be delivered:
Communications and Negotiation Skills
- Social Dialogue in EU and national decision making process
- Team Building, Relationship management, Diversity of work
- Industrial and Labour Law; Health and Safety Rights and Obligations, Environmental awareness at the place work and good work practices
- Economics, Globalisation and Impact on Local Economy
- Social Networks for Social Dialogue, Diversity at Work
- Environmental policies, Europe 2020, Employment Policies, Statistical Analysis
UHM Secretary General Josef Vella believes that “UHM’s vision to strengthen the workers’ voice in social dialogue is materialising through the Voice of the Workers project”. Social dialogue in Malta is strong however, participation at grass root level needs to be strengthened. This is what this project aims to achieve, to equip the Maltese workers to participate in social dialogue. This will help to make local and European social and economic policies reflect better the realities and needs of our society”.
The courses are delivered by leading experts will take place at Misco training centre, Fino Buildings, Notabile Road, Mriehel BKR 3000
ll the courses are being offered free of charge as part of the UHM ESF funded project ‘Voice of the Workers’ – ESF 4.221
Visit www.voiceoftheworkers.eu for more information and to register online. Places are limited and selection criteria apply.
APPLY NOW FOR THE UPCOMING DYNAMIC COURSES
Closing date: 21st September 2014