The deadline for applications for the training on social dialogue for Maltese workers – online is extended.
Two courses are being offered, namely the Bipartite Social Dialogue and the Tripartite Social Dialogue that you can attend comfortably from your desk
Successfull applicants will be awarded a Certificate of attendance delivered in the occasion of the awarding ceremony which will be organised at the end of the activity.
The following training modules will be delivered:
- Communications and Negotiation Skills
- Social Dialogue in EU and national decision making process
- Team Building, Relationship management, Diversity of work
- Industrial and Labour Law; Health and Safety Rights and Obligations, Environmental awareness at the place work and good work practices
- Economics, Globalisation and Impact on Local Economy
- Social Networks for Social Dialogue, Diversity at Work
- Environmental policies, Europe 2020, Employment Policies, Statistical Analysis
UHM Secretary General Josef Vella believes that “UHM’s vision to strengthen the workers’ voice in social dialogue is materialising through the Voice of the Workers project”. This is done not only via traditional methods of training, but also using the new technologies available”.
All the courses are being offered free of charge as part of the UHM ESF funded project ‘Voice of the
Workers’ – ESF 4.221
Visit www.voiceoftheworkers.eu for more information and to register online. Places are limited and selection
APPLY NOW FOR THE UPCOMING DYNAMIC COURSES
NEW DEADLINE 31/01/2015
Operational Programme II – Cohesion Policy 2007-2013
Empowering People for More Jobs and a Better Quality of Life
Part Financed by the European Union
European Social Fund (ESF)
Co-financing rate: 72.25%EU, 12.75% MT,15% UHM own funds
Investing in your future